The predictions are in and we’ve been told to brace ourselves for a freezing cold winter. Expectations are for a cooler-than-average winter with more frequent snowfall. Not really what we wanted to hear, especially with the rise in energy prices recently announced (see Electricity prices are on the rise). So how can we prepare for these cold winter months?
Our winters seem to be getting colder and colder which means our heating and lighting tends to be on for longer. With the rising energy prices, it’s time to take action and look at ways to keep your property running efficiently without the constant worry of how much it’s going to cost. There are alternative options which will help you reduce your energy bills. Here’s a few technologies for you to consider:
- Solar PV: Generate your own electricity (read more)
- Solar Thermal: Use free heat from the sun to warm hot water (read more)
- Biomass Boiler: Generate your own heat and hot water (read more)
- Heat Pumps: Generate your own heat from the surrounding environment (read more)
- LED Lighting: Reduce your energy bills with energy efficient lighting (read more)
- Voltage Optimisation: Reduce your energy bills with a quick and simple install (read more)
These are just a few ways to start saving money, keep warm and ensure your property is running more efficiently during the coming winter months. For more ideas, please visit our Renewable Technologies page.
Lower your energy bills and beat the rising and unstable oil, gas and electricity prices. Call us on 01226 763127 to arrange a site survey and we will recommend the best technology for you and your property. Start saving now.