Whether your property is large or small, traditional or modern, good lighting design can help transform your home or business at the flick of a switch. Norcroft Energy professionally installs kitchen and bathroom lighting, garden lights, outside lighting and security lights at Domestic and Commercial properties.
LEDs (light-emitting diodes) are tiny light bulbs and unlike ordinary incandescent bulbs, they don’t have a filament that will burn out and they will not get especially hot. Energy consumption is much lower and the life span of an LED surpasses the short life of an incandescent bulb by thousands of hours. Also, it is said that the quality or colour of the light from LED is preferable to old filament bulbs, it is a ‘cleaner, whiter’ light plus it’s possible to have coloured versions to add different moods and atmosphere to a room. Installing LED lighting is an easy step towards saving money on energy bills – they will pay for themselves several times over before they need replacing. For a more detailed chat to understand how LED lighting could suit your needs, today. We have a large range of samples for you to see.
Why consider LED Lighting?
- Save money on your electricity bills
- Energy efficient and environmentally friendly
- Bright, natural and quality lighting
- Robust – lasting longer than any other lighting technology and reducing maintenance costs
- Improved Health & Safety – less heat so reduced fire risk
- Easy step towards saving money on energy bills – they will pay for themselves several times over before they need replacing
- Lamp Warranty – minimum 5 years
- Can sometimes be retrofitted – ask us!
Important points to consider when finding a quality LED product are: Lumen output, Wattage, Kelvin and the Heat management within the unit. To understand these more and start saving money on your electricity bills contact us.