Norcroft Energy is a local, well established, family-run electrical & Solar PV company, based in Thurgoland. We are currently recruiting for:
- £30,000 – £35,000 a year – experience & knowledge dependant
- Job type – Full-time, Permanent
- Company Van, Fuel Card, phone and uniform provided
Full Job Description
We are looking for experienced fully qualified full time electricians to join our well established family-run Electrical & Solar PV company based in the S35 region & working in the surrounding areas.
The role will involve working alone or as part of a team. We have installed and maintained solar systems for over 13 years and undertake a wide range of electrical works in both domestic and commercial settings. We are currently experiencing a significant growth within the solar industry and are excited for the future to be able to grow the battery storage side of the business. We are not a nationwide company & prefer to work locally within a 1-hour radius of our base.
An excellent opportunity to become part of our team with no 2 working days the same working in the local area!
Candidate Role & Requirements:
- Demonstrate experience working as a fully qualified electrician -a minimum of 3 years is preferred within the electrical industry with experience in electrical installation, maintenance, inspection & testing, fault finding & repairs.
- City and Guilds 2360 – Parts 1 and 2, or equivalent to NVQ Level 3
- 18th Edition wiring regulations qualification
- City and Guilds 2391 or equivalent
- Experience installing solar PV systems is desirable
- Excellent communication skills are essential both with customers and colleagues
- Carry out and complete work to a high standard of workmanship and to current industry standards
- Knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety
- The ability to complete paperwork and appropriate electrical certificates & reports efficiently
- Must be hard working, organised and dedicated to meet the company’s reputation
- Willingness to be flexible to the varying works carried out
- Experience in CCTV & security alarms – desirable
- Experience in fire alarm & emergency lighting – desirable
- Knowledge in installing EV charging points – desirable
- A full UK driving license is essential
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
To Apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Strictly no agencies.
If you are looking for an Apprenticeship scheme in the Yorkshire region, with a desire to work in a family-run successful electrical company, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.