Norcroft Energy is a local, well established, family-run electrical & solar pv company, based in Hoylandswaine.
We have a couple of vacancies which would suit someone looking to remain in the Yorkshire area, not wishing to travel away from home.
We are currently looking for a fully qualified electrician, and an apprentice electrician. Both roles are full time positions. Full details below.
We are looking to recruit an Electrician to join the team to carry out domestic and commercial installations.
- Demonstrate experience working as a fully qualified trades person
- Knowledge & understanding of Health & Safety regulations
- Hold a full UK driving licence
Fully qualified electrician accredited with:
- City & Guilds 2360 – Parts 1 & 2 / equivalent to NVQ level 3
- City & Guilds 2382 – 17th edition
- City & Guilds 2391 or 2392 inspection & testing / equivalent
- JIB card holder
- Portable Appliance Testing qualification – City & Guilds 2377 or equivalent
- Experience of working on renewable energy systems
We will require you to have great communication skills, be of smart appearance and hard working.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Strictly no agencies.
If you are looking for an Apprenticeship scheme in the Yorkshire region, with a desire to work in a family-run successful electrical company, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.